For: Interior Design...
For: VR Anything...
For: Product Demonstration...
For: VR Fun...
For: Real Estate...
DYNAMIC VR CONTENT WITHOUT CODING EXPERIENCE
Visual Node Scripting and other tools let you create interactive content without programming.
EASILY SHARE YOUR CREATIONS WITH OTHERS
Integrated hosting and multi-user support let you easily share your world online with others
ESSENTIAL TOOLS FOR YOUR BUSINESS
Upload your own objects. Create quizzes for training, demonstrate products, take measurements.
The goal of Massive Loop™ is to help businesses and individuals build interactive Virtual Reality content as quickly as possible, without needing a team of developers or any programming experience. Businesses, entrepreneurs and developers can use Massive Loop to quickly create their own dynamic VR content for:
SCENARIO TRAINING OR TEACHING
ARCHITECTURE OR LANDSCAPING
JUST HAVING FUN
With its patent-pending design, Massive Loop™ provides tools that make building VR content more accessible to non-programmers. Most platforms are there to help the software developer or digital artist. Massive Loop™ aims to be a solution for everyone. Here are some key features of the Massive Loop™ platform:
- Visual Node Scripting. This allows you to easily “wire” objects to existing or custom behaviors that you choose without having to learn a high-level language (like C#, Java or C++)
- Core Asset Library: Upload your own models and assets, or just use ours to sketch out ideas.
- Build everything from within VR. Just put on your favorite headset, create, upload repeat.
- Custom Quizzes that users must complete to proceed
- Easily make items grabbable or subject to collisions
- Back end services that help you log in and share projects with other users.
- Multi-user functionality
Massive Loop™ can be used to quickly create content for training sessions or demonstrations. Or if your needs are more complex, it can be a powerful VR sketchpad, allowing your non-programmers to communicate their ideas to your development staff. All without having to know about SDKs, network or graphics programming.
We’re just getting started. Expect even more features over the coming months including event creation, audio scripting and store integration. For tutorials and updates visit the Massive Loop™ channel on Discord.
Register your email to stay current with news and updates